The Federal Reserve Tenth District Law Enforcement Department is seeking an experienced staff/resource scheduler to ensure consistent and continuous staffing coverage to support essential Law Enforcement operations and Support Functions in a critical infrastructure protection environment. The Staff and Resources Scheduler will serve as a primary coordinator and administrator of the multiple schedules and calendars to effectively communicate to department management and staff. He/she will also coordinate with all department senior leaders to ensure staffing, meeting/conference rooms, and supporting equipment is available and/or scheduled. Applications accepted through November 24, 2019 with interviews expected to occur mid-December. The anticipated start date is mid January 2020. Starting salary for this position is dependent on qualifications.
- Through an understanding and application of Bank and Department procedures regarding time and leave administration and scheduling, develop and maintain a central/master schedule for over 110 staff members and logistical areas (vehicles, quartermaster equipment transfers, etc.). Additionally, maintain and coordinate the documentation of all Law Enforcement Department staff schedules, to include primarily 24/7 Uniform Operations and Support, Training, Automation, Administration, Intelligence, and Special Programs staff, and miscellaneous resources for effective staffing needs for protection of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, its branches, and Federal Reserve operations.
- Ensure timely movement of equipment, evidence/property, and other items throughout Kansas City, Denver, Omaha and Oklahoma City offices when scheduling special details requiring law enforcement vehicles.
- Makes recommendations with selecting the method and format of the central schedule, to include use of scheduling software as available, as well as suggesting process improvements.
- May be requested to collaborate with an external software vendor for feedback and training needs.
- Coordinate with senior commanders and leaders of all areas of the department to identify scheduling and resource needs and resolve scheduling conflicts as needed.
- Assist senior leadership and develop and maintain a master department schedule of events, to include all training classes (internal and external), department and team meetings, special events and details, to include variations of the master schedule for different audiences.
- Will be cross trained and occasionally be required to assist another non-sworn Law Enforcement department role/function during staffing shortages, special events, and emergency or contingency situations.
- Utilize scheduling software to facilitate all staff and logistics schedules.
- Performs other duties as assigned.