Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
The Lead Architect/ Salesforce Developer Manager will work 100% remotely from a home-office located anywhere in the USA.
The Lead Architect/ Salesforce Developer Manager will lead a team of dedicated staff to ensure that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on various user group needs. The Lead Architect/ Salesforce Developer Manager has the skills and experience in advanced programmatic capabilities (Apex and Visualforce) of the Salesforce Platform and data modeling to develop complex business logic and interfaces. This individual also understands when it is best to use declarative development versus programmatic methods and can lead teammates and guide stakeholders toward the optimal solutions based on business requirements. The Lead Architect/ Salesforce Developer Manager must work well as part of a team, have the ability to lead and develop team members and must communicate well with technical and business partners.
- Analyze, enhance, install, test and modify enterprise-wide software systems for both
new and existing systems
- Manage a team responsible for the design of enterprise software products. Assign staff to various projects and direct their activities. Review and evaluate staff performance.
- Prepare activity and progress reports regarding software engineering projects, tasks and operations.
- Participate in story grooming/refinement sessions with Product Owners, leveraging knowledge of the platform to clarify requirements.
- Estimate level of effort for stories and/or epics based on business requirements and your knowledge of the platform.
- Design custom Force.com applications with guidance from the Technical Architect.
- Build custom Force.com applications.
- Develop automations using process builders, flows or triggers.
- Integrate Salesforce applications with REST API endpoints from other back-end systems to populate data in Salesforce
- Write test classes to ensure test coverage for apex classes.
- Write batch processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Actively participate in design and sprint planning sessions, offering relevant solutions and input.
- Participate actively in all Scrum events.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a Salesforce developer required.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a developer in Sales Cloud required.
- Minimum 3 years of staff management experience required
- Knowledge of the Declarative development model in Salesforce required.
- Demonstrated understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of Salesforce applications required.
- Database experience writing queries in SQL/SOQL is a plus.
- Working with Data Loader or various ETL tools is a plus.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs is a plus.
Salesforce Platform Developer II*LI-EH1
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights