- Responsible for the acquisition and appraisal, records, arrangement and description, and preservation of Centene’s long-term records to be digitally preserved and cataloged for future access.
- Responsible for carefully following senior leaders,documenting history and culture, and ultimately positioning content to tell theextended history of an organization to ensure its safe-keeping for generationsto come.
- Develop a strategy to capture, preserve, and make accessible internal digital records and audio-visual materials
- Develop and implement prioritized work plans in accord with approved goals and objectives
- Evaluate, process and catalog archival collections and artifacts
- Curate and compile archival information on subjects, themes, and interests
- Ensure preservation of artifacts and archival resources in all formats
- Serve as a subject matter expert on archives and digital content trends in support of innovation and transformation of archives and content solutions.
- Oversee teams and/or work efforts across the enterprise and engage with a third party consultant as needed
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in library/information science or related field. 5+ years of experience in archiving. Familiarity with metadata schemas, preservation standards, and digital archives
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.