At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology you’ll be front and center representing our brand, and providing superior customer service, to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education and advice, and want to join an exemplary team, then join us at JP Morgan Chase.
Do you have a passion for helping customers, building relationships and delivering extraordinary customer service? We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic people to be the face of Chase to our retail branch customers. Lead Associate Operations who are successful in making referrals may be eligible for monthly incentives.
A Lead Associate Operations Trainee is responsible for completing the Lead Associate Operations Training Program (30 days) and learning the business activities of a Lead Associate-Operations.
As a Lead Associate Operations on a Branch Banking team, you support the Branch Manager and Associates to ensure customer financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements. Apply these skills to become a Lead Associate Operations at Chase and help impact the customer banking experience.
You’ll contribute significantly to the success of your branch by helping with the following:
- Works with the branch manager to set the tone of the branch environment to provide an exceptional customer experience, and a dynamic and engaging culture
- Process and assist customers with transactions
- Introduce customers to your branch team who will build relationships and assist with specialized financial needs
- Make customers’ lives easier by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Support the Branch Manager with all aspects of branch operations, including loss control, compliance and audit standards
- Assist with scheduling as necessary
- In the absence of the Branch Manager or designated banker, you’ll be given responsibility to communicate branch priorities throughout the day
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue,
- Demonstrated ability to make connections, engage and educate customers and refer as appropriate
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect team, partners and customers to technology
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and works well in a team environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in operations and transaction accuracy
- Minimum one year of branch banking experience preferred; Teller and/or Personal Banker experience is a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized and ability to multi-task with an ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements
- Some College level or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Availability to work Branch hours, including weekends and some evenings