Immediate position available for a lead installer at Stone Glidden, one of the most respected AV/Automation firms in the Philly area.
Instead of blabbing on about the skill sets you'll need, we'll keep it simple ... look over our website at www.stoneglidden.com If you can install the kinds of systems you see there, then you are a candidate.
If you are the right fit, here's what you'll get when you join our firm :
• $65-$75k base salary depending on skill set and experience
• 4 day work week ... you get a 3 day weekend, every week
• Health care for you and your family, if needed
• 4% matching 401k
• Participation in company profit sharing - typically $5k-$8k/year
• Yearly tool allowance
• Two weeks paid vacation
• One week personal/sick days
• Six paid holidays
• Regular in-house and outside AV training
• Opportunity to attend CEDIA regional and national training
Here's what we need from you: A minimum of 5 years of installation experience, with at least 2 years of experience as a lead technician on a 2 man team.
If you are a technician currently working in the industry, does any of this sound familiar?
• You are interested in installing the newest technologies, but spending most of your time hanging TV's and sound bars?
• Management talks about making changes but never seems to implement your suggestions for improvement?
• Working at a big box store and feel like a number?
If so, then make a change ... take the plunge ... call us or send us your resume. We are a successful AV firm that uses everyone's input, including yours, to improve our processes and deliver a superior customer experience.
We have a 5 year plan for growth. Come be a part of it!
Profit Share + Potential Commissions