Full-time automotive technician needed for busy 6-bay full service repair center. We've maintained a great residential and corporate customer base with our honest and friendly business approach at a convenient location for 30 years.
We are open from 7:30 to 4:30 Monday thru Friday with weekends and major holidays off.
- Preventative maintenance and repair of residential and fleet customers such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and balancing, electrical work, heating and air conditioning, brakes, emissions and full engine replacement.
- Repair of fleet vehicles consisting of sedans, pickups, vans and small box trucks, etc.
- Listening to customer complaints and trouble shooting breakdowns.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- ASE Certified and well rounded in automotive repair skills.
- Knowledge in electrical diagnosing and repair including computer scanning.
Automotive Service Technician / Mechanic