Job title: Lead Business Intelligence Analyst
Department / Division: Marketing Strategy & Innovation Integration / Global Marketing
Location: Buena Park, CA
What’s special about us:
Nutrilite, part of the Amway family of brands, is the world’s leading global brand in vitamins, minerals and dietary supplements. Located in Southern California, Nutrilite offers a rich history of bringing the best of science and the best of nature in every product. We are committed to offer challenging career opportunities, a comprehensive total rewards package, profit sharing, tuition assistance, product discounts and an award-winning wellness program. www.nutrilite.com.
What’s special about this job:
In this role, you will be part of a unique group in Marketing that develops and executes portfolio design and functional analytics to fuel our journey to A70. On this team, you will partner with global CMOs and Market Directors to advance market-level portfolio designs that can drive success for Amway Business Owners (ABOs) and promote enterprise growth. Working with Marketing leadership, this strategic team is accountable for portfolio management, developing and supporting the execution of both design and analytics strategies, for the nutrition category. This team advances a new direction in Marketing, evolving as the “source of truth” and providing insights for data driven decisions designed to enhance our product portfolios.
How you would contribute to the role:
Would you enjoy a role that has you seeking to answers nebulous questions? This is a cool role for someone who enjoys working with large, complex data sets and seeks to answer questions that fuel informed decisions. In this role you will partner with global Marketing leaders, brand management teams, global affiliates and other functional leaders to answer strategic questions that will inform our marketing portfolio strategy for our nutrition business. Your strategic and analytical skillsets will be leveraged as you support Nutrilite’s global and market-level portfolio designs, pricing strategies, price value research, and functional analysis of global product platforms and performance. Additionally, you will lead data integrity activities that ensure valid and clean data, partnering with internal and external data resources for accuracy. This role will also have you creating and managing dashboards, educating brand managers on data availability and findings, and presenting your insights to global partners to support informed decision making for the Nutrilite portfolio. Your ability to provide insights that support strong and effective portfolios for our ABO’s, allowing them to be more successful, is the ultimate goal. This is an important role on a new team, that will offer visibility and impact for someone who would love to offer the data behind the decisions!
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a role offering insights for decisions
- Strategic mindset and Marketing acumen to support strategy and planning in a global setting
- Ability to create potential models and algorithms to showcase business impact based on insights
- Ability to apply data science methods and techniques, such as machine learning, statistical modeling, and artificial intelligence (which come from other sources) to inform business decisions
- Demonstrated background working with data insights, and insight tools
- Experience leading data integrity actions
- “Super User” of complex data sets, with the ability to extract meaningful insights that tell a story to all levels of leadership
- Background with Alteryx, Tableau, Power Point, Excel, OBIEE, etc.
- Talent to work on projects with ambiguity, building a vision and seeking outcomes for impact
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or a related field / Master’s Degree desirable