Privately owned total protection company based in Memphis, Tenn., that seeks to embody its mission of protecting life and property into every client and product every day. Long-known in the Mid-South for its family owned leadership and life safety systems, the company's longest-standing and best-known services - such as fire protection equipment, training and cleaning services - have been enhanced by new technology services such as network integration, structured cabling systems and wireless support.
Company is seeking a Lead Cabling Technician. Must have experience with the following.
Network cabling infrastructure (ie: CAT6)
Fiber optics infrastructure
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Must have a valid driver’s license and demonstrate a good driving record.
Minimum education: High school diploma or equivalent
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. 3+ years of experience in:
• Cat6 installation, termination and testing (voice and data)
• Fiber optics installation, termination and testing
• Access control (S2 systems +)
• CCTV (Avigilon system +)
3. Experience terminating the head end equipment and programing the systems.
4. BICSI credentials also a big +
Great pay, bonus, and fantastic benefits!