Job DescriptionJob #: 1016217
Apex Systems is looking for a Lead Clinical Data Manager. If interested email your resume to Lauren, email@example.com
More specifically, as a Lead Clinical Data Manager your responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure that all CDM deliverables for the study including the SAS database are delivered on time with the expected quality.
- Communicate with the sponsor and other collaborators of the project regarding data management issues.
- Produce and maintain study related key Data Management documentation.
- Ensure the CRF meets the data collection requirements of the study through review of the protocol and other supporting documentation.
- Define and review edit-checks included in the Data Validation Plan as agreed with the sponsor.
- Insure external data (Labs, SAEs, etc…) are transferred and reconciled with the clinical database.
- Perform database unblinding and lock activities in close collaboration with the Sponsor, Project Manager, Statistician and other parties.
- A University degree, preferably in sciences
- A minimum of 4 years as a Lead CDM
- A minimum of 3 years of EDC system experience
- SAS programming knowledge
- CDISC standards knowledge is beneficial for the position
- SDTM experience
- Fluent in English
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Resistant to stress
- Ability to work 100% on site
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.