Looking for a Lead Commercial Roofing Service Technician/Foreman to help service our commercial customers.
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors in the nation with over 30 locations in metro areas across the U.S., and currently ranked #5 in Roofing Contractor magazine’s 2020 list of the “Top 100 Roofing Contractors”.
- Investigate, diagnose and perform leak repairs on various types of commercial roof systems for commercial/retail clients and property managers.
- Supervise assigned helper and manage company-provided service van.
- Perform routine roof inspections and repairs in compliance with manufacturer warranty requirements.
- Lead and train assigned helper(s) in the proper installation and repair of various types of commercial roofing and waterproofing systems (i.e. single-ply, EPDM, TPO, PVC, BUR, modified bitumen, fluid-applied, asphalt shingles, etc.).
- Survey existing roof conditions, prepare comprehensive inspection reports, and provide accurate cost estimates/proposals for recommended small-scope repairs.
- Comprehensive and accurate record keeping – time and materials, photos, roof condition surveys, measurements, etc.
- Represent the company and interact with others in an honest, ethical and professional manner at all times.
- At least 5+ years’ commercial roofing experience with various manufacturers and low-slope roofing systems (single-ply, EPDM, TPO, PVC, BUR, modified bitumen, fluid-applied, IRMA, coating systems, etc.)
- General knowledge and understanding of commercial roof construction, materials, and OSHA safety requirements
- Prior field experience with leak investigations, roofing diagnosis and repairs highly preferred
- Prior supervisory experience and ability to lead and train others required
- Ability to identify and solve technical field application problems
- Daily reporting and adherence to job-site safety and OSHA requirements
- Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be punctual, honest, responsible and efficient
- Able to use smart phone or tablet applications
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record required
- Basic computer and smart phone skills
- Able and willing to travel long distances when required
- Bilingual fluency a plus (English/Spanish)
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience)
- Fully-equipped, company provided service van
- Company provided phone and training on relevant mobile applications
- Steady work year round
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with employer match
- Paid professional OSHA training and applicable ProCertifications
Nations Roof is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer, and our company is a Drug Free Workplace.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Donation-Matching Program
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Military Leave