- Produce computerized tomographic images of designated anatomical areas as ordered/directed to establish policies, procedures and protocols.
- Under general supervision, operates CT/MRI equipment, prepares patients for procedures.
- Ensures that enough information has been obtained to make a diagnosis.
- Assists in the management of the patient flow.
- Presents images for physician diagnosis.
- Has responsibility for back up coverage.
- Responsible for ACR for CT/MRI.
- Responsible for DOH/Joint Commission Inspection for CT/MRI
- Graduate of a Radiology Program
- ARRT/NYSDOH License
- Certified to inject preferred.
- CT/MRI certification preferred.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
Computer knowledge preferred
Southampton Hospital, now known as Stony Brook Southampton Hospital, is a member of the Stony Brook Medicine healthcare system, combining the best of academic and community medicine. Located in the heart of the village of Southampton, two hours from New York City, it provides healthcare services to an ethnically and socio-economically diverse population of year round residents, second homeowners and vacationers. The population, about 75,000 in the winter months, increases sharply to more than 225,000 in the summer. Stony Brook Southampton Hospital was named a 2018 and 2019 Long Island Top Workplace by Newsday among large employers (defined as having 500+ employees).