At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We're all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for gathering, structuring, and analyzing data and providing recommendations to management. Supports the development of standard data analyses, reports, and dashboards.Responsibilities
- Responsible for gathering, structuring, and analyzing data and providing recommendations to management.
- Presents the results of data analyses and recommendations to management and process owners.
- Partners with the business to identify the appropriate data sources and analysis methodology.
- Supports the development of standard data analyses, reports, and dashboards. Demonstrates technical knowledge of analytical tools.
At a minimum, here's what we need from you:
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
- 2 years of experience in programming with a concentration in Data Science, or related field
If we had our say, we'd also look for:
- 4 years of experience in programming with a concentration in Data Science, or related field
- Analytical tools such as SAS, H20, R, Python
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.