At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We're all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for gathering, structuring, and analyzing data and providing recommendations to management. Supports the development of standard data analyses, reports, and dashboards.Responsibilities
- Responsible for gathering, structuring, and analyzing data and providing recommendations to management.
- Presents the results of data analyses and recommendations to management and process owners.
- Partners with the business to identify the appropriate data sources and analysis methodology.
- Supports the development of standard data analyses, reports, and dashboards. Demonstrates technical knowledge of analytical tools.
At a minimum, here's what we need from you:
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
- 2 years of experience in programming with a concentration in Data Science, or related field
If we had our say, we'd also look for:
- 4 years of experience in programming with a concentration in Data Science, or related field
- Analytical tools such as SAS, H20, R, Python
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants - with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.