The Lead Digital Project Manager is responsible for scoping, resourcing, and managing all project deliverables for a defined business group or client, including work back schedules, key milestones, client communications and budget reconciliation. The role will be responsible for upholding quality of work produced and delivered to clients across all disciplines. The Lead Digital Project manager helps support the growth of the PMO, and the Digital Team by providing input and building processes, tools and methodologies dedicated to providing executional excellence to internal and external clients.
- Ability to manage all project types; large scale, complex, high volume and cross team or agency
- Responsible for executing on all project management responsibilities, top to bottom, when required. Acting as a subject matter expert in addition to rolling up sleeves to lead projects and tasks
- Manage all project deliverables associated with business group, client or team
- Responsible for upholding the quality of work produced and delivered to clients (internal and external).
- Facilitate organizational flow across all disciplines associated with the business.
- Develop and implement processes to facilitate the seamless deliverables of multiple projects.
- Influence, inspire and engage the team to utilize the best and latest methods and tools to be competitive and agile.
- Partner with the Lead Strategist and Lead Creative in determining the best solutions to map to clients’ business problems.
- Build strong relationships with multi-levels of internal and external clients.
- Facilitate creative consultations with account teams to assure appropriate strategies, adequacy of input, schedules, budgets, production support, reviews, and client presentations.
- Partner with Lead Strategist and Lead Creative to seek out, enhance and expand the work for all deliverables
- Responsible for project profitability across all assigned projects, working against or problem solving to stay within project requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in Business, Project Management or applicable field is preferred
- 10+ years of agency project management experience required
- 5+ years in a fast-paced deliverable organization (agency or inhouse environment) with client engagement and management experience
- Proven consistency in executing and teaching all fundamental components of project management: Timeline, Scope and Budget
- Proven history of growing, mentoring, and managing direct reports
- Proven success in delivery of multiple deliverables without sacrificing quality and fidelity
- Proven history of client engagement including project presentations, sales pitching and collection of client feedback
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, SharePoint, Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Excel)
Equal Opportunity Statement
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.