Successful Tier 1 is looking for a Senior Lead Electrical Engineer for autonomous driving products (level 3 to level 5) or Electrification Products.
- Work with Automotive OEM's to develop, interpret and execute customer requirements; then develop specific electrical requirements for automotive products
- Ownership of the Electrical Design/Hardware Design
- Develop design proposals for new business pursuit opportunities within required time
- Verify electrical requirements at component and bench level testing.
- Perform Design FMEA; worst case circuit analysis to ensure robust designs via simulations
- Create/present technical presentations to explain new electrical center designs and win new business opportunities
- Support developmental and product validation testing
- Develop and manage project timing using tools such as Microsoft Project
- Support vehicle and breadboard development testing at OEM
- Support the cross functional team including software, systems engineering, purchasing, PCB layout, documentation
- Use AGILE work process and tools including JIRA and Polarian
- Ensure compliance with customer specific requirements
- Ensure required development tasks to successfully launch designs into production.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Power Electronics, or related Engineering discipline is required. MS is preferred.
- Experience with design and worst-case analysis of electronic circuits and component
- 10+ year experience in a Tier 1 with ownership of Electrical Engineering Design or hardware design of Automotive Electronics Modules
- Understanding of the Electrical Development Process.
- Experience in developing and implementing safety critical electrical hardware, fault tolerance design including familiarity with ASIL safety standards.