Cvent is the world's leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our platform of products includes web and mobile software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. We build highly scalable, enterprise applications that event planners can use to elevate the event and hospitality experience.
Founded in 1999 (celebrating our 20-year anniversary!), we currently have 3,700+ talented and dedicated employees. Cvent is headquartered just outside of DC, in Tysons Corner, VA. Additional offices include Portland, OR; Austin, TX and Dallas, TX; Atlanta, GA; Draper/SLC, UT; Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA; Canada; London; and New Delhi, India. We have received several awards and honors recognizing our strong company culture, innovative products, stellar customer service, visionary leadership and investment in our employees.
What You Will Be Doing
- Parner with Finance and Accouning to facilitate requirements gathering, solutions design, implementation and documentation
- Lead global EBS implementations for Cvent, process redesign and ERP/Financial Systems projects with specialization in Order to Cash
- Provide system support for Oracle R12 e-business suite and related third-party applications
- Prepare plans/status reports and track progress on the projects
- Work with Finance and project related users in supporting them with day to day issues
- Coordinate and manage application support with vendors and external consultants
- Facilitate cross functional/interdepartmental Implementations
- Help design and implement best practices
What You Need for this Position
- Functional Oracle EBS Order to Cash Professional with bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Information Technology
- Experience with EBS Order Managment, Service Contracts, Accounts Receivable or related modules
- 7+ years’ relevant work experience
- Knowledge of accounting and financial concepts
- Experience with Oracle R12 e-business suite financial modules and related third party products
- Experience in E-Business Suite implementation cyles and project management
- Experience integrating with 3rd party SaaS/software such as Salesforce
- Experience in systems analysis and requirements gathering
- Experienced and proficient in systems documentation
- Understanding of on-premise/cloud/SAAS systems
- Knowledge and experience with integration methodologies and tools
- Highly motivated, results oriented, able to perform independently and effectively, with the ability to drive continuous improvement.
- Detail oriented with understanding of the "big picture”
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, action oriented with strong recognition of schedule
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and able to work well with high performance teams
- Projects/ERP certifications desirable but not required.
- Ability to comfortably work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Bachelors degree required