vTech can help you avoid the daunting task of writing and posting job offers, shifting through resumes and laboring through the lengthy interview process. Our Staffing solutions will allow you to elude those tasks and place topnotch, high-caliber professionals in the position you need to fill.
We use our expertise, knowledge, and global resources to deliver top-quality candidates and tailor our IT and Non-IT recruitment services to your needs. This allows us to deliver the required results in a timely manner that meets your schedule at a substantially reduced cost.
We pride ourselves for having one of thefastest growthrateand also thelowestturnover rates in the industry just 2.5 percent annually. We focus on the training and retaining qualified professionals with high personal and work ethics. With the help of our extensive database of internal candidates and CATS applicants tracking system, we can provide quality resources within the limited time frame.
We have also successfully placed hundreds of candidates in the areas related to Information Technology, Engineering, professional, Scientific & Clinical, etc. for both our commercial and government clients.
- Source:A recruiter sources candidates from various sources; the search starts from our proprietary database. Using advanced sourcing methods like social media, professional networking media, internal, and 3rd party job boards, we identify qualified candidates.
- Validate:A recruiter validates the candidates experience and skill sets against our clients position.
- Initial Screening:Based on the position and the clients work culture, the recruiter uses initial screening questions to determine the most suitable candidates.
- Submit:the recruiter will submit to the technical team qualified candidates who have passed the initial screening.
- Technical Screening:The technical team then prepares a matrix of the particular requirements and required experience for the position and using a list of questions and the results, re-validates the candidates technical skills.
- Background Check:Administrative personnel will provide a detailed background check, as required, per client agreement.
- On board:On successfully completing the above steps, the candidates are welcomed on board and assisted to ensure a smooth integration at the clients location.
Roles and Responsibilities
Under the general guidance of the Director, Financial/Operational Audit:
- Perform or support financial/operational audits, with emphasis on assessment of internal controls, and particular focus on internal controls over financial reporting (SOX 404)
- Independently and objectively plan and execute audits in accordance with professional auditing standards
- Help determine audit scope and direction, develop audit programs and budget estimates, and perform walk through and test procedures to analyze key process and controls
- Effectively interact with and communicate results to audits, audit management, business unit management and corporate executive management
- Prepare written work papers and audit reports, documenting audit work performed, and expressing conclusions on control adequacy
- Assist with the annual Internal Control Self-Assessment (ICSA) process by reviewing questionnaire content, serving as business unit ICSA liaison, analyzing ICSA responses and determining related audit follow-up activities
- Provide direct audit assistance to the external auditors, as assigned
- Perform special projects or reviews, as assigned
- Travel up to 25% including some international locations
Minimum of 3 years Public Accounting experience.
8 years of total related experience with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
OR 6 years of total related experience with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and an MBA (or Master's degree)
OR 4 years of total related experience with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, MBA (or Master's degree) and a CPA or CIA
Additional Preferred Qualifications
CPA or CIA
Industry internal audit experience
Strong understanding of business process risks and internal controls.
Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience leading financial audits and working knowledge of SOX requirements
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.