At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We're all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Provides financial and business analysis support.
- Develops profitability analyses and projections for marketing and customer segments.
- Analyzes customer behaviors and product profitability trends to understand financial implications and influence actions.
- Develops and enhances financial models. Improves forecasting accuracy and drives business insights.
- Provides management with strategic advice and financial analyses for investment decisions, pricing changes, and channel and segment expansions.
- Performs competitive analyses to drive strategic insights and actions.
- Translates business opportunities and issues into financial analyses. Develops business cases with recommendations to management.
At a minimum, here's what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, or related field
- 2 years of experience in Financial Services, Consulting, Investment Banking, or related field
If we had our say, we'd also look for:
- Master's Degree in Finance, Business, or related field
- 4 years of experience in Financial Services, Consulting, Investment Banking, or related field
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.