Who We Are: Coverall is one of the largest franchisors of commercial cleaning businesses in the world, supporting over 8,000 Franchised Business Owners who service more than 40,000 customers in 90 markets. We’re a leader in the industry with over 30 years of innovation and expertise. Coverall is
dedicated to nurturing a collaborative, fun and high-performance culture that inspires the very best from its 500+ employees. If you’re looking to hit the ground running and make an impact on the business while accelerating your career, we want you! Apply now!
What you’ll do: Lead generation. Research and identify leads in local markets, call contacts and coordinate appointments. You will be interacting with business owners in a variety of industries such as: healthcare, retail, corporate offices, fitness centers, and many more.
- Find and research businesses that would benefit from the Coverall® Program
- Perform outbound calls
- Schedule qualified appointments for the outside sales team
- Achieve or exceed sales metrics and revenue targets for your position
- Manage and update a Customer Relations Management (CRM) database
- Prepare accurate reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as defined by management
- Other duties that may be assigned to meet business needs
Your future starts today! Join a growing company of more than 500 Coverall Team Members that has a passion for quality work, passion for progress and innovation, and having some fun along the way. Coverall Core Values are the underlying guiding principles that drive our culture and we live every day.
Who You Are: You work collaboratively, yet independently. You are highly motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic and exceptional customer service skills. You are charismatic, a go-getter, and have experience in call center environments, telemarketing, outbound calling, or other phone-based experience. Do you like money?
Are you hungry for success? Good! Our commission structure – combined with a base salary – puts you in charge of how much you earn!
What You Bring to the Table:
- Positive approach
- Experience using online sources to gather information
- Articulate, compelling and creative in verbal (phone) communication
- Telemarketing experience selling services to businesses
- Basic to intermediate skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organized with good work ethic
- Likes to work as part of a team
What We Bring to the Table:
- Salary + Commission
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, disability, life, and 401K
- Paid holidays and vacation, personal time off
- Tuition assistance program
- Training program
- Career Ladder and advancement opportunities- Company policy of “promote from within