HarrisFields, N.A., a boutique professional services firm located in the heart of the nation's capital, is a preferred recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) partner committed to thedirect-hire acquisition of top-tier talent in highly competitive vertical marketplaces nationwide.
HFNA's client, a50 year old, rapidly growing wireless testing company in Mesa, AZ, with clients like Intel, Google, Honeywell, Fender and Taser, is seeking an appointment setter/telemarketer with solid experience in sales lead generation, who likes and understands technology, and has the ability for high volume outbound calls in an inside sales capacity.
- Schedule appointments for our sales team
- Make outbound calls to potential and existing clients to generate appointments
- Schedule appointments for members of our team
- Track the outcome of appointments that are scheduled
- Schedule follow-up appointments as needed
- Document all conversations made to existing and potential clients using our CRM database system
- Update CRM database and client records
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years in sales/telemarketing with proven success
- Positive Attitude a must
- Confident, multi-tasking individual that is comfortable and articulate while speaking on the phone
- Able to work at a fast pace to meet deadlines while paying attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Can maintain call quotas
- Proven Opener
- High call volume and follow through
- Background and interest in technology/technical field
- Proficient in general computer functions such as email, the internet, and Microsoft office as well as a CRM
- Good time management
- Good with social media LinkedIn
- Proficient with online research
- Comfortable with script use
- Ability to get past Gate Keepers
Will consider someone with a background in inside sales, high volume calls, collections, call center, outbound calls, sales, telemarketing, or other backgrounds.
How well does this align with your strengths and experience?
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.