Laredo Hospitality owns and operates Chicagoland's Premier Destination for slot and video poker. Our two brands, Stella's Place and Shelby's, are neighborhood gathering places for adults to enjoy a light meal and video gaming in the comfort of a welcoming and friendly environment. The Lead Guest Service Host is someone who thrives on challenge and continually looks for opportunities to learn. They understand that customer satisfaction always takes priority but efficient restaurant operations make it possible.
- Effectively lead the restaurant and maintain a minimum of 3 shifts per week.
- Assist the Multi-Unit Manager with 2-3 stores.
- Responsible for monitoring training and development of new employees.
- Prepare Weekly schedules for each location to be reviewed by Multi-Unit Manager.
- Assist with labor management costs by managing overtime.
- Lead each shift by assigning tasks, and following up with all team members.
- Must be proficient in each area of the restaurant to assist when necessary.
- Acts with integrity and honesty while promoting the Laredo Hospitality culture.
- Follow inventory control procedures to reduce product loss.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization throughout the restaurant.
- Manage time effectively and meet all job responsibilities.
- Maintain a positive work environment for employees and guests.
- Prepare foods when necessary.
- Ensure all food items are prepared in accordance to Laredo Hospitality's standards of quality, consistency, and timeliness.
- Check food quality and temperatures throughout the day to maintain Health and Safety regulations.
- Follow proper sanitation and safety procedures.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Previous experience is preferred.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- Able to use a touch-sensitive POS System.
- Knowledge of the service environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to lift minimum of 10 lbs
- Attend meetings and trainings as required by management.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.