CenturyLink (NYSE:CTL) is a premier network solutions provider and trusted partner to our customers. As part of our recent acquisition of Level 3 Communications, our portfolio has expanded. More customers. More network. More locations. More opportunities for you. With a global presence in 60 countries, service to more than 350 metro areas domestically, and more than 200,000 miles of fiber; CenturyLink is going places. At CenturyLink, we believe in growth and innovation, for our customers and our employees. Discover how CenturyLink can expand your potential and take your career to new places if you're looking to join a company that celebrates diversity and creativity, with industry-leading benefits and commitment to employee advancement. We're committed to bringing great talent to our team to help us change the world. One network connection at a time.
The HR Business Partner reports to the Director or Manager, Human Resources NA OPS / Consumer and understands how best in class talent drives the organization's success. The HRBP drives organizational excellence by utilizing their knowledge of the business and competitive marketplace, influencing key business decisions, applying data analytics, leveraging built relationships, and utilizing the broader HR organization to execute.
The HRBP understands the business beyond the HR function and influences the overall organization to ensure superior operations and business outcomes.
- Serve as Trusted Advisor & Influencer Provide candid and unbiased counsel and create an interactive partnership. Through leadership courage and business acumen, build trust and credibility to influence both talent and leadership decisions.
- Provide Best in Class Talent Leadership - Assess, identify, acquire and develop talent to drive business strategies. Execute an integrated talent management approach where people strategy aligns with the short- and long-term business strategy.
- Enable Business Results Influence business conversations based on ability to provide solutions to organizational and business issues. Connect HR strategies aligned to the needs of the end customer and market demands. Use business knowledge and analytics to design and implement HR and org strategies.
- Organizational effectiveness and development Anticipate business needs and proactively develop innovative HR solutions to help drive results through organizational design and development. Implement employee engagement and culture strategies.
- Broker HR Services Serve as the face of HR to the organization and broker and influence services with HR COEs, as well as other functions and business units in the organization. Provide end to end HR support and ensure that all business needs are met.
- HR Leadership & Team Development Serve as a trusted advisor and chief of staff to a member of the HR
- Master's Degree in business or HR related field
- Large company HR experience in a COE / Shared Services environment
- Proven success interfacing with leaders at the Senior MGR / DIR level and above, directly influencing a business plan
- Proven experience developing and executing HR strategy that aligns with business priorities
- Hands-on experience and capability in working with both a represented and non-represented workforce
- Familiarity and/or experience with Lean/Six Sigma methodologies standard work, Gemba, Process Mapping, Kaizen, etc.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
Alternate Location:US-Florida-Apopka; US-Florida-Naples
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, œprotected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Nearest Major Market: Orlando
Job Segment: Employee Relations, Labor Relations, Lean Six Sigma, HR, Six Sigma, Human Resources, Management