Lead HVAC/R Service Technician
Air-Mart Heating and Cooling
** Sign on Bonus for Qualified Candidates/Current Licensing **
Air-Mart Heating and Cooling Inc. is a full-service Refrigeration and HVAC contractor. We are a family-owned company and treat all employees like family. Outstanding work environment, very flexible, accommodating and friendly. We perform service and installation on a wide variety of commercial refrigeration and HVAC equipment throughout New England. Due to the expansion of our company we are filling full time, year-round positions with room for growth.
Our ideal candidates are self-driven, motivated, skilled technicians that take pride in their workmanship and strive to be the best!
- 3-4yrs + Experience in the field performing Refrigeration and HVAC troubleshooting and repair.
- Can fully read and understand schematics.
- Strong electrical background and understanding of related equipment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and proficiency with all tools related to the field.
- Must be able to work independently, communicate effectively, and be professional with customers.
- On-Call and must be a team player/willing to work early/late/weekends when needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, friendly, and clean cut. Good driving record and driver’s license.
- Necessary EPA certification required -/-prefer Mass license, NH gas fitters, RI/CT licensing etc... but not required.
We offer an extremely competitive wage and benefit package:
- Company vehicle
- Gas card
- Company credit card
- 100% company-paid employee health insurance
- Employee dental plan
- 401k retirement plane w/company match
- Paid vacation / Holidays
- Paid Travel Time
- Tool & Tuition Reimbursement
- On-call stipend with backup system
- PLUS, bonuses and extra perks throughout the year!
Job Type: Full-time/year round
Salary: $60,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year