40hour day - Monday through Friday
- Managing outside vendor coordination and scheduling, prioritize and distribute work orders among department personnel,
- Must have advanced experience in trouble shooting electrical and electronic issues, variable frequency drive, pump & motor replacement/repair, DDC control diagnosis, pneumatic controls,
- Strong understanding of electrical systems within the field of HVAC, plumbing and pipe repair, split system repair & operation, centrifugal chiller operation and diagnosis, central plant operation, hot water and steam systems, humidification systems, clean room and data center experience.
- Attend meetings and review projects as needed,
- Train and educate existing staff in HVAC,
- Able to read and understand MEP design plan review
- Active Massachusetts Refrigeration Technician License, valid MA driver's license
- 7-10 years of experience in HVAC.
- Higher education and experience in an Acute Care Environment is a plus.
Welcome to Beverly Hospital, part of Beth Israel Lahey Health. Beverly Hospital is a full service, community hospital providing leading-edge, patient-centered care to North Shore and Cape Ann residents. The hospital provides a full-range of state-of-the-art care and services including primary care, cardiovascular care, surgery, orthopedics, emergency care, maternity, pediatrics, as well as many other specialties. Beverly Hospital is nationally recognized for patient safety as it is one of only 42 hospitals in the United States to be awarded an “A” grade from The Leapfrog Group – the nation’s leading nonprofit watchdog on hospital quality and safety.
Beverly Hospital promotes the culture and philosophy which enables employees to give and receive the best of care. You can become a part of the team that achieves this success through our CREATE values of Community, Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Teamwork and Empathy.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 5 - 10 years