The Sunshine House is looking for an experienced early childhood teacherwho loves working with infants!
The ideal candidate must have six months or more of experience working in a state-licensed child care / child development center. Early Childhood Educationcoursework and/or ECE degree,CPR and first aid certifications are also preferred.
Our infant curriculum is framed by Creative Curriculum, a nationally-recognized program that helps babies develop critical skills. We enhance this curriculum with the latest research into brain-based development, available only at The Sunshine House!
Comeinterviewwithus and meet our beautiful infants today!
- Early childhood education experience, preferably with infants
- Speak, read, and write English fluently
- CPR and 1stAid Certifications (or willingness to obtain these)
- Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment, and make the children's needs yourprimary focus
- Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand fora majority of the day
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must pass state background check and health assessmenttests