About Anteo Group:
The Anteo Group is a different kind of IT talent company. We do our homework to match the right people, with the right skills, to every client challenge. Whether you’re an organization with an immediate IT staffing need or an IT professional searching for the idea opportunity, The Anteo Group is the solution you’ve been looking for. We do IT talent right. We are seeking a Lead Integration Specialist to join an innovative and high-performance team. In this role, you will provide technical guidance and support to integrated partners. This team is focused on the development of a new cloud-based platform that simplifies integration across the HCM ecosystem
- Effectively troubleshoots, replicates and identifies solutions to partner issues.
- Provides partners with support on technical integration initiatives.
- Acts as liaison between various groups to ensure high impact problems are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to all engaged parties.
- Ensures proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Follows standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Uses knowledge base to locate solutions to issues.
- Stays current with emerging technology and trends.
- Assists in developing documentation to support knowledge base and internal procedures.
- Contacts partners directly to handle escalated support issues and provide technical guidance as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years hands-on technical integration support experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good understanding of web applications, API and system architecture.
- JSON/REST web service experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- SQL experience preferred.
- Experience soliciting information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with programming languages (i.e. PHP, Java, Python, etc.) preferred.
- Strong awareness of latest web standards (OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect & others).
- Non-enterprise level integration knowledge
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
- Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) eligibility at six months of service, including a discretionary match from CSI and all of the benefits
- Expenses reimbursement, according to your contract
- Consultant Care Program
Anteo Group at a glance:
Being a part of a national and worldwide staffing industry enterprise, Anteo Group is a part of The CSI Companies which is part of Recruit, the 5th largest staffing company in the world.
While we provide IT staffing support across various spectrums nationwide, we specialize in finding the perfect fit in 5 key areas: Software Development, Project Management, Infrastructure, Support, and Database and Reporting. Our responsiveness and high touch customer services has been recognized for three-consecutive years by our clients and candidates in an annual independent survey earning Anteo Group Best of Staffing Talent and Client Satisfaction Awards.