Apex Systems is looking for a Lead Java Developer for a contract-to-hire opportunity with our client in Bloomington, MN or St. Louis, MO. The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years of experience.
Qualified candidates, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technically require n-depth experience in:
- Web services (SOAP and REST)
- Lead experience with excellent design.
- Experience in designing and implementing end-to-end solution architectures for large and complex systems.
- Extensive experience in building and consuming RESTful or SOAP web services.
- Support existing Web Services and perform enhancements.
- Experience in software development using standard J2EE frameworks that include Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience with SOAP UI, Postman, JUnit, continuous integration and development tools like GIT, Jira & confluence.
- Experience with continuous development and tools like Jenkins.
- Experience using build technologies like Maven.
- Experience in performing thorough unit testing and code reviews.
- Good analytical skills for trouble shooting production issues.
- Lead designs application solutions based on detailed application requirements, and define data structures and data sources to satisfy the application solution.
- Lead also works closely with architects, developers, customer representatives, project managers, etc. to ensure that application solutions meet customer requirements.
- Level Expectations: Possess an expert level knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role
- Manage efforts affecting large-scale, highly complex, cross-functional/platform environments
- Typically spends majority of time providing direction across large teams at all levels but capable of solid individual performance when required
- Share knowledge, coaches, and mentors others in area of expertise
- Ability to perform functions at all levels of a process
- Will serve as technical lead in area of expertise Will have duties instructing, directing, and checking the work of others
- Possess excellent communication and relationship skills
- Comfort ability interfacing with ESI director level management for technical briefings, status reports, etc.
- Essential Functions: Improve application quality and reliability by implementing good standards and processes Increase productivity by implementing tools and processes
- Serve as the technology go-to person on any technical questions
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Ensure quality is maintained by following development patterns and standards
- Design and build prototypes i.e. the Rapid Prototype, which becomes the application system Define physical program units and data structures based on the logical model to satisfy the requirements of the application
- Prepare deployment and post deployment plans to support the conversion and deployment of the solution Interact with architects, analysts, project managers, developers, customer representatives, and QA managers to ensure that application solution meets customer need
Qualifications: Over 10 years of work experience in application engineering
Experience in defining requirements and conceptualizing solutions on related projects or work assignments
Strong expertise in related technical stack
College degree in Information Systems, Business, or related field
Exposure with development methodologies is highly desired
Demonstrated ability to organize and facilitate requirements meetings
Promote consensus on a high level view of the project and drill down into the details to obtain the requirements
Perform thorough interviews with project stakeholders to develop requirements and design Ability to document project issues, risks, assumptions and requirements
Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other stakeholders or team members to resolve issues
Creating process flows and diagrams necessary to assist the requirements gathering process
Consistently deliver project status and time tracking regularly to management
Conduct comprehensive requirements reviews with project stakeholders, development and QA teams Strong facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Familiarity with health care industry very helpful.
Qualified candidates, please send resume to email@example.com
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178