- Support the development of existing applications and delivery of new applications in an Agile environment
- Design, develop, and debug software within deadlines
- Provide documentation where necessary on procedures and code habits.
- Use knowledge of development standards, procedures, and tools throughout the development lifecycle, and ensure code reusability.
- Troubleshoot program errors
- Coordinate with QA for end-to-end unit testing and post-production support
- Proven 5-10+ years of progressive Java development in enterprise environments
- Experience participating in the full lifecycle of projects, including version control, build management, unit testing, and issue tracking software (ex. SVN, Maven, JIRA)
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate required. Spring 3.x and Hibernate 3.x desired
- Experience with open source application frameworks
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle. Oracle 11 ideal.
- Experience with open source Database mapping tools. Open source tools preferred.
- Experience developing using Agile practices. Ideal experience with XP/Extreme Programming, SCRUM methodology, or TDD
- Experience developing Web Services (ex. RESTful or SOAP) and strong experience utilizing XML
- Experience mentoring and coaching developers in a leadership role
- Architectural design experience
- Experience with high volume transaction processing design and development
- Experience developing within a Service Oriented Architecture environment
- Experience with data modeling methodologies and master data management
- Experience working within PCI (Payment Card Industry, SAS70, or other federal financial regulations
- Experience reading and writing UML (Specifically class and sequence diagrams)
- Experience with EJB’s
- Experience with Eclipse IDE/SpringSource Tool Suite
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
Java, Developer, Technical Lead
Eagle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer