The Moses Lake School District is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Lifeguard/Lead Lifeguard for the Moses Lake High School Pool.
Moses Lake High School Pool
6 hrs per day/180 work days per yearShift time to be determined
- Responsible for the operation and management of the Moses Lake High School swimming pool during specific operating hours.
- Works mornings, evenings, and/or weekends, dependent upon pool operations and schedule.
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Training
- American Red Cross first / CPR for the professional Rescuer
- Willingness to obtain any other certification as desired by the school district.
- Respond quickly, effectively, and efficiently to all emergency situations.
- Demonstrate leadership and strong customer service/public relations skills.
- Understand facility characteristics, rules, policies, and procedures.
- Development and implement Lifeguard in-service training.
- Perform and document pool safety inspections.
- Fully report all accidents and/or concerns involving all aspects of the facility.
- Process documents pertaining to revenue, attendance, water quality, incident/accidents, and Lifeguard audits.
- Process daily revenue and make deposits.
- Complete and process American Red Cross paperwork with the local chapter.
- Supervise, evaluate, and schedule Lifeguard staffing.
- Monitor the pool water for abnormalities.
- Must have excellent attendance.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The Moses Lake School District #161 does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding compliance and/or grievance procedures may be directed to the school district’s Title IX, Affirmative Action, and Equal Opportunity officer, Barbara Shimek, 1620 S Pioneer Way, Moses Lake, WA, 98837, 509.793.7725, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Section 504/ADA Coordinator, Dave Balcom, 1620 S Pioneer Way, Moses Lake, WA 98837, 509.793.7699, Email: email@example.com.