The Lead Maintenance Technician would be responsible for the general appearance and maintenance of the physical property.
- Responsible for apartment turns
- General repair, appearance and maintenance of the property
- Appliance repair as necessary
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- 1 year of previous maintenance experience preferred
- Ability to work on-call as necessary
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as necessary
- Basic electrical, plumbing and painting experience preferred
- HVAC and EPA experience preferred
- CPO Certified a plus
- Valid driver’s license and insurance required
About Us: Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 45 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
- Detail Oriented
- Valid Drivers License w Ins
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication Phone Skills
- Basic Electric and Plumbing
- Ability to Work On Call
- Ability to Work Evenings/Weekends
- Basic Painting Skills
See job description