As Lead Mechanic/Working Foreman:
Thermo King/Carrier refrigeration experience Preferred
- You will take ownership of the operation while also serving as a hands on mechanic.
- The candidate will oversee technicians and it will be the responsibility of this position to ensure productivity, shop cleanliness, safety and mechanical excellence including diagnostics and preventative maintenance.
- The position is responsible for prioritizing workloads, communicating with customers and working on a variety of fleet vehicles equipment.
- The equipment and the operation will work on includes trailers and reefer trailers.
- In addition, this position will order parts and communicate with vendors; ensure compliance with federal and state repair requirements; perform preventive maintenance and repair work necessary on fleet vehicles; conduct inspections and diagnostic tests along with identifying worn or damage parts needing repair or replacement
- 1st and 2nd shifts available
- Must be able to work some OT
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot Allowance
- Company Provided Uniforms
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits include:
- Excellent health benefits
- Retirement with Match and Profit Sharing
- Vacation (2 weeks after 6 months)
- Disability/Life Insurance
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace