Apex Systems is seeking a qualified Lead .Net Developer with one of our growing clients in the Mission, KS area! Ideal candidate will have Sr. Net Developer level experience and be strong in SQL Server on the back end.
*Interested candidates can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
*3rd party candidates are not permitted for this position*
- 8 – 10 years of working experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems
- Working experience realizing applications from conception and design, to implementation and support within C# .NET environment.
- Working experience with application lifecycle methodologies (e.g. agile, iterative)
- Working experience in analysis, design and programming
- Working experience with appropriate database technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178