Lead Nutrition Care Assistant
West Florida Supply Chain
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional a la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement programs.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Lead Nutrition Care Assistant to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Culinary Patient Service Center serves as the primary contact for patients, family members and nursing staff seeking to submit patient requests and preferences for food, beverages and meal services, as well as those seeking to resolve food service issues and concerns. The Culinary Concierge functions in the division culinary patient call center, assuring a high level of customer service and patient satisfaction. The position works as part of the culinary concierge team, processing patient meal requests and completing diet office report processes. The Culinary Concierge answers calls, processes requests and enters required information into the patient’s meal record in Computrition Nutrition Care Management system (NCM)
- Answer calls in centralized call center for patient foodservice throughout the division, assuring appropriate and timely processing of patient food/beverage requests. Uses exceptional customer service.
- Complete assigned duties providing services that meet the needs of patients and the division, company and regulatory standards.
- Assure timely and accurate processing of all meal orders, tray tickets, and diet office reports.
- Identify, trouble-shoot and resolve issues presented by customers in a timely manner.
- Resolve issues and request assistance as necessary. Reports issues to management
- Responsible for leading and coordinating activities of the call center staff, maintains timely reports to and from the facilities while processing patient orders in the call center.
- Demonstrate service excellence principles in all interactions with patients, family members and caregivers.
- Assure patient safety, dignity and privacy at all times
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality regarding patients according to policy and procedures
- Establish and maintain rapport through effective communication and timely follow-up with customers, coworkers management, and outside agencies
- Produce monthly meal count reports and provide to manager and enter for month-end reporting for assigned facilities.
- Completes daily reports to management team
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for professional development
- Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement” as well as the Supply Chain "Core Values".