Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21’s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Lead of Service
Department: Remote-Store Operations
Reports to: Co-Manager
Direct Reports: Yes
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: 266 Monroeville Mall, Suite 226, Monroeville, PA 15146
The Lead of Service will support the ongoing success of all operational functions within the store which includes all aspects of the customer service experience, cash handling, markdown compliance, product pricing, and signage. By overseeing each of these functions, the Lead of Service will drive sales and productivity by promoting our products and producing the highest quality shopping experience for our customers.
- Actively participate in-store walkthroughs with Store Manager and District Manager to ensure the consistency and quality of service, operational, and visual execution
- Educate and provide feedback to Associates on increasing sales through service standards, product knowledge, store presentation, and replenishment
- Lead the overall store earnings by driving top line sales while managing controllable contribution
- Drive results through creating short-term plans and long-term strategies, processes, and events that ensure a positive in store experience for both our store team and customers
- Ensure service, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined practices and processes
- Execute the store’s markdowns, signage, marketing, and damage or defective processes
- Understand and utilize reports to direct markdowns, signage, and marketing tasks
- Work in partnership with the Co-Manager, and/or Store Manager, to ensure merchandise moves meet company visual presentation guidelines and pricing accuracy
- Maximize gross margin by partnering with the merchandising team to ensure proper flexing and maintenance of clearance merchandise
- Assist with the development and training of the store’s pricing team, which includes providing feedback to store leadership, quarterly check-ins, individual development plans, and annual performance reviews for the team
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree and/or relevant retail work experience preferred.
- Must have at least 1 year of retail experience.
- Prior supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Must be skilled in coaching and training, sales generation, strategic, planning, and customer service
- Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to develop and train others, including delegating tasks and following-up
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing, weekend, and holiday shifts
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!