Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21’s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Location: 152 The Arches Circle, Ste. 924, Deer Park, NY 11729
Department Summary:Forever 21 is seeking an analytical, energetic, and passionate team leader to add to our dynamic Retail Operations team!
The Lead, Stock supports the merchandising team by executing strategies that consistently meet and exceed company-defined best practices and standards in the product placement, presentation and facilities work centers. This Lead ensures a seamless customer experience that models the company’s friendly, available, and quick standards and drives productivity.
- Executes tasks for shipment processes and ensures that all damaged and defective merchandise is processed per company standards.
- Coaches the team on the best practices for shipment, sales floor replenishment, presentation standards, and markdown strategy.
- Communicates successes, opportunities, and solutions of Loss Prevention initiatives to the Logistics Manager.
- Ensures a clean, safe and hazard-free shopping and working environment, and maintains back of house standards to positively impact the Associate experience.
- Leads talent selection, training, coaching, engagement, retention, and recognition initiatives for Associates.
- Monitors daily payroll planner when opening the store, adjusts schedules accordingly, and completes register audits as necessary.
- Executes all emergency and downtime operating procedures as appropriate.
- Utilizes recovery statements to minimize external loss.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree and/or relevant retail work experience preferred.
- Must have at least 1 year of retail experience. Prior supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Must be skilled in coaching and training, sales generation, strategic, planning, and customer service
- Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to develop and train others, including delegating tasks and following-up
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!