Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Lead (Only) Product Manager / Head of Product - top tier Blockchain startup
San Francisco, CA (you can work from home up to 1x/week)
The company's Cofounders and team of Advisors include some of the biggest names in the blockchain and cryptocurrency realm, including payments domain experts, the Cofounder of a highly valued cryptocurrency, world-class cryptography theorists, and well-known cryptocurrency investors.
The company is developing technology designed from the ground up to address issues currently limiting adoption and practical use of cryptocurrencies for payments. Its blockchain-based payments platform will enable seamless use of its cryptocurrency for e-commerce as well as p2p environments.
In addition to competitive salary of $150-200k depending on experience, the company is offering significant equity in the company which would translate into tokens of their cryptocurrency. Those tokens could be highly lucrative (refer to the market caps of the many existing cryptocurrencies).
- As the first product hire, you will be working with the company's engineers closely to support partner integrations
- You will be influencing and driving the product development roadmap, while also researching and contributing to strategic partnership development
- Technical literacy to be able to collaborate effectively with the engineering team
- Expertise as a Product Manager specialized in payments (either having done product management for any payments-focused company or specifically on payments elsewhere)
- A track record of shipping great products with many users
Nice to have:
- Experience and/or interest in blockchain and/or cryptocurrency technology
- Experience building and growing a product from an early stage at a successful payments startup
- Prior experience as a Software Engineer
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: