Careers with BriovaRx Infusion Services. If you choose a career with BriovaRx Infusion Services, you’ll join a team that is dedicated not only to delivering the latest in home infusion therapy, but also providing that care in a patient-first approach that offers better outcomes. As part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we strive to help our patients feel comfortable in their regimen so they can receive the treatment they need while maintaining the lifestyle they prefer. At BriovaRx Infusion Services, you’ll join a team that inspires you to do better every day, resulting in your life’s best work.(sm)
Positions in this function consult with customers, members, patients, providers, internal departments and/or external third parties on any or all of the following:- Consult with and coordinate initial set up and on-going treatment plan for specialty drug patients, including DURs, co-pay assistance, ancillary products, scheduling Pharmacist consults and/or RN visits, and liaison with provider offices on labs, refill orders and prior authorizations.
- Calling patients to assist with refills for home infusion medications
- Coordinate new patient orders
- Coordinate deliveries of IV medication
- Assist Pharmacist as needed to support the management of clinical work
- New prescription data entry
- Sterile IV Compounding
- Adhering to all state and federal pharmacy regulations, in scope of practice for pharmacy technician
- Review and advise on medications and treatment plans (based on review of medical case notes, medication list and lab results) to improve outcomes and avoid potential drug interactions.
- Discuss with patients life issues affecting medication adherence and provide advice on improving drug regimen compliance
- 2+ years of Pharmacy related experience
- 1+ years of experience Sterile Compounding
- Pharmacy Technician licensing and registration as required by the state of North Carolina
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications including ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system application
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Experience adjudicating insurance claims
- Home Infusion experience
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: healthcare, health care, UnitedHealthcare, UnitedHealth Group, Optum, OptumRx, pharmacy, pharmacy technician, prescription, RX, Pharmacy Clerk, Pharm Clerk, IV, IV medication, infusion, compounding, pharmaceutical calculations