Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Lead Product Designer / UX Designer (up to $200k)
San Francisco, CA
The company's mission is to revolutionize online shopping by building the next-generation consumer search and discovery platform. Its initial focus is on the $450 billion beauty industry.
The company has raised several million dollars in seed funding and expects to raise Series A funding around December of this year. it has 12 employees.
The company's product is in the realms of shopping, consumer search and discovery, machine learning, and personalization. Its product is mobile first, and also web based.
The company will pay very competitive salary (up to $200k) plus very generous equity which could be very lucrative.
- 60-70% individual contributorship, 30-40% management (not HR work but vetting other ppl's work, delegating tasks, mentoring, etc.)
- there's an app and a website and a corporate facing portal. you will be building the product at the intersection of shopping and social engagement and their job is to make it beautiful, engaging, and make consumers want to come back. working with the VP of Product to come up with the best consumer and b2b experiences.
- working on design features, and leading the creation of that, working with engineering to make sure it's up to quality, work with the product team to make sure it does what it needs to do.
- the design work will be about 30% visual design and 70% user experience design.
- you are not expected to design the color scheme and logo; that is being done by a design firm.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: