If you enjoy working in an environment that encourages agility, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit, this job is for you. As the lead proposal recruiter, you will serve as a liaison between the Talent Acquisition Team and the Bid and Proposal Team. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys creating talent strategy and making measurable impacts within a growing organization.
What you’ll do…
- As a key representative of Peraton Talent Acquisition and Mobility organization, you will provide proposal recruiting support from the proposal room to the successful staffing of new awards.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on talent pricing, supply and demand in different geographic areas, protest period compliance, incumbent captures and surge recruiting strategies.
- Develop innovative ways to source candidates and develop sustainable talent pipelines. Maintain a strong network of industry contacts for potential sourcing and hiring. Ensure appropriate talent pipeline management to include CRM campaigns and events.
- Participate in business reviews, proposal-specific strategy sessions to gain full understanding of staffing needs for each initiative.
- Manage proposal requisition portfolio and apply best practices related to compliance, adherence to processes and system requirements, and strong metrics and SLA results.
- Ensure exceptional hiring manager and candidate experiences.
- Partner with line recruiters and Recruiting Managers to provide transparency and optics into upcoming awards and smooth transitions to sector recruiting support.
- Proactively communicate with partners, leaders, team mates with a focus on solutions and impact.
You’d be a great fit if…
- You’ve earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or related discipline; or equivalent work experience.
- You’ve got 10+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience in a corporate, government contracting, professional services/consulting, or high-tech industry
- You have a high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You’re a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a U.S. security clearance, should a security clearance be deemed necessary to perform the tasks associated with this position.
It would be even better if you…
- You’ve got an impressive track record of identifying and hiring highly cleared candidates
- You are a great communicator – both oral and written
- You are an inspiring leader and mentor
- You are a stickler for details and accurate work
- You can organize and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, rapidly changing business environment
- You have experience with iCIMS
- You have experience with OFCCP compliant staffing regulations
- You possess a strong sense of urgency, accountability and desire to excel
- You have or could obtain an active Top-Secret Clearance
What you’ll get…
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security? Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work differently than our peers – with agility, the freedom to innovate, an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part of the Peraton team, you’ll be part of our movement to build a great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation, and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.