Lehigh Technical & Professional Service is a leading staffing agency dating back to the 1950's. We specialize in direct placement and temporary positions in the fields of: IT, Engineering, Manufacturing, Accounting and Administrative. We are currently partnering with a leading manufacturing company to assist them in their search for a Supplier of Quality Engineering.
Verification and disposition of incoming product at Receiving Inspection.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Inspect incoming raw materials, chemicals, mechanical parts and subassemblies to assure compliance with part specifications and P.O requirements.
* Conduct first piece inspection of Production and Prototype parts IAW AS9100
* Maintenance and calibration of company equipment IAW Mil Std 45662
* Provide guidance in the receiving inspection operation, communicate with receiving personnel
* Collaborate with Quality Manager in regards to quality measures.
* Partake in environmental tests to ensure the integrity of supplies and products.
* Document findings of quality initiatives and share with quality team.
* Assure quality results are in line with ISO requirements.
Experience Required: 5+ years in quality performing precision measurement
Education Required: AAS Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent education/experience
Skills/Competencies: CMM Operations, (Smart Scope or similar), IPC-610 certification
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
$75,000.00 - $90,000.00 /hour