We Make People Smile
Magic Memories is a company that delights and amazes guests on the simple but universal concept of making people smile, and has driven that concept into its product, service, and innovation philosophy of capturing, creating and sharing memories worldwide. For over 20 years our company has offered retail professionals with great opportunities that encourage growth and advancement in our expanding enterprise.
Picture yourself working in Toronto,CA in an exciting and dynamic atmosphere at our iconic attraction, CN Tower
We are seeking an outgoing, friendly, and motivated individual to be a part of a high energy team. If you possess a can-do positive attitude and an outstanding set of customer service or sales skills, then we’re looking for you as a Lead of CN Tower! You will assist in leading a retail team that will capture fun, interactive moments of guests at diverse attractions. These are published via both print and digital formats into storytelling products, then sold to our guests.
We offer a fun job with great opportunities to expand your retail and leadership experience with a company that encourages growth and advancement! We offer competitive wages and incentives too!
As an Lead:
- You will assist in leading a retail team to achieve sales goals.
- Act as lead manager in the absence of the Assistant Retail Photography Manager.
- Provide floor supervision and administrative duties, ensuring the team stays focused on guest service and sales goals
- You will ensure excellent customer service by responding to guest requests, expectations and needs.
- You will have the opportunity to meet and interact with people from all over the world.
Requirements and other details:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). 1 year people management experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous guest service experience preferred, but not required, within the hospitality, food and beverage, or retail industries.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers, management and cross-functional team members.
- Professional communication skills and appearance.
- Experience in digital photography a plus, but not required.
- Background check
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay[$15/hr].
- Free admission to the attraction.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Discount at site/attraction
- Fun culture and atmosphere!
Job Type: [PART TIME]
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY– Magic Memories is dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran’s status, or any other factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.
Magic Memories’ diversity and inclusion practices have been recognized through being named the 2017 winner of the Emerging Category of the YWCA Equal Pay Awards!