Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking a Security Manager who will serve as the security manager for a large, complex task order (or a group of task orders affecting the same common/standard/migration system) and shall assist the Program Manager in working with the Government Contracting Officer (KO), the task order-level TMs, Government management personnel and customer agency representatives. Under the guidance of the Program Manager, responsible for working with DoD Agency customer leadership to ensure proper certification and accreditation of all secure spaces at all project locations (to include but not limited to Ft. Meade, MD; Pensacola, FL; Scott AFB, IL).
- Create, document, and maintain a Security Management Plan that defines all aspects of the Security Management process within the program.
- Ensure proper certification and accreditation of all secure spaces at all task locations including management of TEMPEST and physical security certifications for all open secret storage and Secret Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) areas.
- Work directly with the primary core on contract and HQ to create and process Visit Authorization Request (VARs), term VARs, clearances, SCI nominations, and physical access control lists.
- Conduct annual security briefings to help ensure that all sites follow proper security guidelines and best practices.
- Conduct random security audits for all sites as required.
- Maintain a manpower spreadsheet updated daily that will provide names, locations and 8570 compliance information for all contractors on this TO
- Active Top Secret (TS) clearance
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a technical or managerial discipline
- Must have a PMP
- Must have at least 10 years of experience
- Some travel (up to 25%)