Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21’s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Lead of Service
Department: Remote-Store Operations
Reports to: Assistant Store Manager
Direct Reports: Yes
Location: 630 Old Country Rd. #1124A, Garden City, NY 11530
The Lead of Service will support the success of all operational functions which includes all aspects of the customer
service experience, cash handling, and operations compliance. The Lead of Service will drive sales and productivity by
promoting our products, programs and producing the highest quality shopping experience for our customers.
- Educate and provide feedback to Associates on increasing sales through service standards, product knowledge, store presentation, and replenishment
- Responsible for facilitating new hire onboarding and training courses for various skill levels.
- Arranges and executes suitable and effective training solutions for employees based on performance
- Ensure service, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined practices an processes
- Evaluate customer surveys to assist with the execution of any action plan to enhance the customer’s in-store experience.
- Lead the overall store earnings by driving top line sales while managing controllable contribution. Spend at least 60% of the shift performing Leader On Duty tasks
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree and/or relevant retail work experience preferred.
- Must have at least 1 year of retail experience.
- Prior supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Must be skilled in coaching and training, sales generation, strategic, planning, and customer service
- Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to develop and train others, including delegating tasks and following-up
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including a minimum of 2 closing shifts per week and 2 full weekends per month.