PK currently has an exciting opportunity for a Lead SDET that would like to join our team as a full-time employee.
- Work closely with product delivery teams to launch new initiatives and to test features
- Support engineering teams, understanding discussions of architecture
- Provide hands-on technical backing for the ideation, design, development, enhancement and implementation of test automation, application security testing and performance testing methodologies
- Perform Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application platforms
- Ensure proper trace ability, version control and configuration management of all test objects developed
- 6+ years of experience in testing and automation
- Experience in mobile automation using Java based open source tool
- Strong communication skills
- Should have experience with QA and Automation best practices
- Ability to work independently and coordinate with team while juggling multiple priorities
- Strong knowledge of QA Methodologies and ability to assist with creation of Test Plans, Test Cases and Processes
- Development and Mobile Testing experience required
- Proficient in API Testing, RestAssured, Java, Cucumber, BDD
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Program
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Bonus Program
- 401 K Investment Opportunities
- Relocation Packages
- Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability
ProKarma is an IT solutions company. We help businesses re-engineer themselves through powerful digital platforms, customer engagement and emerging technologies. By accelerating business activities, enhancing every experience and creating competitive advantages, we fuel our clients' growth and efficiency.
ProKarma builds better, bolder products and services by applying the right mix of people, process and technology. We are experts in planning, engineering and optimizing digital products and platforms that help companies disrupt and dominate their industries. Our teams have been tapped by some of the world's most admired companies to build solutions no one else can.
Founded in 2004, ProKarma has over 2,800 employees in the U.S., India and Argentina. Visit us at ProKarma.com.
~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at ProKarma are based exclusively on merit. ProKarma does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation/paid time off
Senior Software Developer / Engineer