Progressive Leasing is seeking a Senior Software Engineer (.Net) to join our development team as a technical lead. We’re looking for an engineer who is committed to creating high-quality, stable, and fluid solutions that will be consumed by other engineering and infrastructure teams. We are rapidly implementing new projects taking a modern, micro-services approach using .NET, .NET Core, Redis, RabbitMQ and SQL Server.
We’ve established a friendly and collaborative development environment where all contributions are valued and rewarded. Innovation and creativity are of paramount importance to take our platforms to the next level. If you want to help refine processes and technologies that will reinvent technology in a constructive and collaborative environment, this is the place for you!
What You'll Do:
- Play a critical lead role in the design and decision making for our applications. Progressive empowers our engineers to run with ideas
- Assist in the development of our technology roadmap
- Work with new and exciting emerging technologies
- Participate in software product evaluations
- Collaborate and participate in pair programming
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Six or more years of technical experience in software development, preferably in an enterprise environment
- Software development with dotnet core and C#
- Broad experience across technologies, stacks and programming languages including Azure, Redis, RabbitMQ, Machine Learning, SQL Server, C#, T-SQL, R, F#
- Familiarity with service-oriented architecture, APIs, Micro Services, Eventing
- Familiarity with dependency injection
- Familiarity with Git in controlled workflows with code review and feature branches
- Experience with and/or a desire to learn machine learning and data modeling is a plus
- Background in financial services software is a plus
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.