-Lead Software Engineer, Platform Interoperability
-Software Engineers at the Edge will help develop cloud native solutions, leveraging Google Cloud Platform Services, and are able to code in languages and frameworks that fit into that ecosystem –
-.Net Core (C#), Golang, and Java. In addition, our automation infrastructure allows you to quickly test and deploy your code.
-You'll be responsible for building the backbone interoperability platform that powers our customer facing experience and features.
- The Edge interoperability platform is envisioned to be a modern high-fidelity information superhighway that integrates with a multitude of data sources and presents data in the right grain timely.
-You'll design data models, build APIs, and orchestrate dataflow across Edge platform.
-You’ll help us build an enterprise scale microservices architecture that will help scale all of our capabilities to those that we serve.
-web, mobile, and voice. Lastly, you will work with the analytics team to build a feedback loop to constantly improve on what we’ve already built.
• Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
• 5+ years of Software Development experience in at least one of the following languages: C# (.Net Core) with Java nice to have
• 3+ years of experience building APIs or micro-services with integrations spanning multitude of back-ends.
• 1+ year of experience building cloud native solutions, preferably Google cloud technologies with DataFlow Cloud Functions, and/or Pub/Sub
• Hands-on experience building production-grade microservices architecture with good knowledge of data engineering methodologies
• Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
• Strong communication skills with ability to interact with business and customer representatives
• Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
• BA/BS in Computer Science or any STEM field
• Experience working within an DevOps style environment using agile delivery practices and methodologies.
• You treat automated testing as a first-class citizen and focus on writing solid test cases
• Have experience deploying code in containers and using tools such as Docker and/or Kubernetes in Production
• Good understanding of public cloud computing architectures and services.
-Experienced in the use of cloud native technologies, cloud cybersecurity, and implementation patterns to lower costs, improve speed to market, increase efficiency, and enable innovation.
• A cloud certification on any major cloud provider
• Experience supporting live production infrastructure, can put out fires under pressure when things go wrong