Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Lumen is on the leading edge of providing network, data, and IT services. This key role will administer the Informatica MDM, EDC, IDQ, Axon environments. This includes installation of software, upgrades, performance tuning, user administration, security, backup/restore, best practices recommendations.
The Main Responsibilities
- Install and configure Informatica Data Governance and MDM suite of tools. These include MDM, EDC, IDQ and Axon.
- Software upgrades
- Application service creation/configuration, performance tuning
- Security configuration
- SSL communication configuration in domain and Hadoop cluster
- Data domain and group maintenance
- Informatica Resource maintenance
- Backup and restore - model repository and catalog content
- vm and physical server administration knowledge
- Performance tuning of the Informatica suite
- Collaborate with IT and business users
- JBoss experience
- Redhat Linux experience
- Develop proof of concept prototypes
- Develop custom objects, mapplets to be used by developers
- PowerCenter 10.x administration experience
- Participate in on-call rotation
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of Informatica MDM / Data Quality (IDQ 10.x) installation, configuration, operation with recent exposure to EDC and Axon toolset
- 5+ years SQL skills
- 5+ years relational database skills
- 5+ years of Linux experience
- 7+ years of IT administration/development/programming/coding professional work
- Knowledge of the Informatica platform as a whole
- Understanding of data governance principles
- Understanding of master data management principles
- PowerCenter administration experience is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills to interact with various teams
- This position is currently virtual due to Covid. Ideally we’d like to hire someone local to the Colorado area that is willing to go back to the office after our Lumen Covid restrictions are lifted. However, for the right candidate we will consider other options including those not local to Colorado but willing to travel occasionally after Covid or even possibly a fully remote candidate.
Requisition #: 233151
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.