Want more than just a job?Join Forever 21’s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Department:Remote – Store Operations
Reports to:Assistant Store Manager Operations
Location: 2500 Moreland Road, Ste 2001, Willow Grove, PA 19090
The Lead of Stock will support the merchandising team and lead merchandise handling processes, including shipments, markdowns, replenishments, return of damage/defective merchandise, stock room organization, supply/facilities replenishment, return to vendor service, and loss prevention within the stock room.
- Execute tasks for shipment processes and ensures that all damaged and defective merchandise is processed per company standards.
- Coach and lead the team on the best practices for shipment, sales floor replenishment, presentation standards, and markdown strategy.
- Execute efforts to reduce in-store shrink activity through education, awareness, and compliance
- Ensure a clean, safe and hazard-free shopping and working environment, and maintains back of house standards to positively impact the Associate experience.
- Execute all emergency and downtime operating procedures as appropriate.
- Lead overall store earnings by driving top line sales and managing controllable contribution performing Leader on Duty tasks.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent desired.
- College degree or four years of retail supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have a demonstrated passion for customer service and visual merchandising skills
- Must be able to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and pay attention to details
- Must be skilled in leadership, coaching, training, communication, conflict resolution, time management, and other retail software proficiency
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include 2 closing shifts per week and 2 full weekends per month