OnesourcePCS, LLC is looking for a full time Lead Stregnth and Conditioning Coach to provide program support and qualified/certified SCCs to function as integrated members of a Brigade (BDE)-based multi-disciplinary team focused on optimizing Soldier readiness and performance within the Armyâ€™s new Holistic Health and Fitness (H2F) System at Fort Bragg, NC.
Job Specific Duties
SCCs shall perform services IAW the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) or the Strength and Conditioning Coach Certified (SCCC) through the Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association (CSCCA) Scope of Practice.
- Masterâ€™s degree with graduation from a college or university in an accredited exercise science, health science, or physical education-related discipline.
- A passing score from the Board of Certification (BOC) by the NSCA as a CSCS or by the CSCCA as a SCCC.
- Have two years of relevant SCC work experience within the last five years. (Relevant experience is defined as developing and executing task and environment specific functional injury control and health/well-being programs for groups of athletes or DoD/Department of Homeland Security/Department of Justice entities focused on a common sport or mission performance goal. Employment related to internships or graduate work is not considered as relevant experience.
- Have a current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross with Automated External Defibrillators (AED) certification. Certification cards must display the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross emblem. Web-based classes do not meet required standards. Recertification shall be maintained in a current status at all times while the SCC is performing services under this TO. Failure of the SCC to obtain and maintain training does not release the Contractor from the TO requirement.
- Have U.S. Citizenship (copy of birth certificate or naturalization papers required). SCCs performing under this TO must be US citizens. In addition, if a Contractor employee fails to meet the citizenship requirements stated herein, the Contractor shall not hold the Government liable for not allowing performance under this TO.
- Have the ability to read, write, and speak English and effectively communicate with Soldiers, staff and other SCCs.
- Demonstrate sufficient initiative, interpersonal relationship skills and social sensitivity such that they can relate to a variety of Soldiers from diverse backgrounds.
- Have the ability to operate a personal or Government computer utilizing Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel. SCCs will navigate and operate with unit SharePoint sites.
- Must be physically able to hike in an austere environment and terrain (e.g., rocky, no running water, no shelter, no bathroom, no climate control, inclement weather, loud, smoky, etc.) while carrying their own backpack with necessary supplies on occasion (<20% of the time). Be physically able to lift and manipulate loads and weight plates up to 45 pounds.
- Not have been convicted of a felony.
Our company has been operating for over 14 years and provides Information Technology engineering and support services, Healthcare IT, and clinical staffing to a variety of clients from the following industries: Federal Civilian and Defense Government Agencies (FLDOT, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy), Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, and Real Estate. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Benefits and Perks
OnesourcePCS, LLC offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a 401(k), and semi-monthly direct deposit.
EOE, including disability/vets.
Powered by JazzHR