As the worlds leader in digital payments technology, Visas mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The companys dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
Youre an Individual. Were the team for you. Together, lets transform the way the world pays
As a lead system analyst inthe Distributed Operations Support Team. you will:
Responsible for supporting and ensuring the stability of the applications.
Mentor team members to gain domain knowledge
Perform proactive maintenance activities, engage in automation activities, and perform root cause analysis and remediation.
Write and maintain scripts to monitor system functionality and performance.
Identify opportunities for improvement and work closely with product development to design and implement.
Apply code and operation break fixes and other proactive maintenance activities
Will evaluate the issues reported by Visa clients and members in order to provide ongoing solutions.
Execute decisive action to preserve and maintain service availability, performance, integrity, capacity, and security.
Work with ticketing application to manage tickets and maintain SLA and OLA.
Use various tools to collect statistics from production to help refine the technical roadmap, and propose process improvements
Develop and maintain tools and utilities for automation and enhanced monitoring
Help drive continuous improvement around processes and technical capabilities
Work closely with development team and bring the application changes from lower environments to Production.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information
- 6 years of experience in Development/Production Supportincluding incident/change/problem management
- Significant experience with application support organization working in 24*7 environment, driving high availability on active/active environments
- 2 Years Experience in Hadoop, Spark, Kafka.
- 2 years of experience with WebSphere, TCServer, Apache Web Servers, MVC framework, IIS
- Ability to communicate effectively to customers, team members and managers
- SOAP and REST Based Web service experience
- Experience with UNIX and Windows OS
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong automation/monitoring mindset
- Experience with log analysis/alerting tools such as Splunk or equivalent
- Software Versioning Tool Experience.
- Experience with ITIL and Service Management Tool like Service-Now or Remedy
- Strong ability to self-learn new technologies
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position willrequire the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.