We are currently seeking for a Leader Teacher Coach with a strong instructional background at Capital City Lighthouse Charter School. Candidates with experience and demonstarted results in urban educational leadership will be HIGHLY considered.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to Vanessa Herrera in Human Resources at email@example.com for consideration.
- Capital City Lighthouse Charter School is an established K-8th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in the North Little Rock Area.
- We are currently collecting resumes for candidates interested inLeader Teacher Coach
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about coaching and developing teachers to establish the foundations for successful classrooms: ambitious vision and goals, purposeful long-term plans and unit plans, rigorous assessments, strong relationships, and positive classroom cultures.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2018-2019 team? Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION: Master’s in School Leadership or Education
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Successful teaching experience. Three (3) years of transformation leadership experience with a proven track record of significantly improved scholar achievement. Turnaround experience is a plus.
- School leadership training, certification, and/or experience that is consistent with the core concepts of the Lighthouse Charter School Model Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including management and team-building skills.
- Experience with supervising, evaluating and professional development of teachers
- Experience developing schedules and budgets.
- Training and implementation of LHA curriculum programs (Expeditionary Learning and Eureka Math)
- Turning best practices into high quality, goal-driven results
- Collaborative leadership and school-based decision making
- Education law and regulations; federal programs initiatives; student support service programs
- Data managements tools, organizational tools, computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Rigorous approach to problem-solving - collecting all relevant information, consulting diverse perspectives, and creating feedback systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Recognition of self as a learner and reflective practitioner, able to identify areas for growth and commitment to working in these areas
- A good understanding of the implement art infusion and its value in enhancing teaching and learning
- Spanish speaking skills, a plus
- Sense of humor